Please understand that whenever you voluntarily disclose Personal Information online this information cannot be made one-hundred percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected and used by others. However, we work hard to protect your information at all times, and protect your information in several ways. Your information is stored on a secure server that Jetpac Inc and its authorized personnel can only access through a password. Additionally, we encrypt your information to prevent third parties without authorization from intercepting your information when it is in transit to us. Any hard copies of information are stored in locked compartments in our offices.
- How We Collect Your Personal Information. While using Jetpac Inc’s website or services, you may submit Personal Information when donating, signing up for updates, adding your name to a cause we support, posting content, or requesting services that we offer. Depending on the service or process, the Personal Information you may be asked to provide includes but is not limited to:
- Postal Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit or Debit Card Information
- Gender or other demographic information
- Location information
- Citizenship or immigration Status
Personal Information may also be collected, or your IP address logged, when you visit Jetpac Inc’s website. Your IP information allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your experience. Information regarding your computer, your connection to our website (such as your browser type,operating system, and platform) and your user history (including, but not limited to, your session information, page errors and the length of your visits to specific pages within our website) may also be collected.
- How We Use Your Personal Information. Jetpac Inc may use the Personal Information you provide for purposes such as: carrying out a registration made by you; customizing the advertising and content you see; fulfilling your requests for products and services (including donations); improving the content and overall look and feel of our website and services, contacting you, conducting research, providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, contacting users regarding changes to our website or business, and customizing the content that you see on the Jetpac Inc’s website. Jetpac Inc may also retain the details of purchases and other transactions or payments made with us or the partners affiliated with our website.
- How Your Personal Information is Disclosed. It is Jetpac Inc’s policy not to disclose, sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, government entity or outside parties except: (i) to provide services you’ve requested through us; (ii) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (iii) when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action; or (v) where you request Jetpac Inc to do so, or provide us with explicit permission.
From time to time, Jetpac Inc may use return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose. Your Personal Information will not be collected for use that is in violation of the law, or unrelated to the purposes that are discussed in this Policy, unless you are also provided an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Correcting Your Personally Identifiable Information. You are responsible for ensuring that all Personal Information you provide on the website is maintained and kept current.
- Web Statistics & Shared Data. We collect and use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for reporting and sponsorship purposes. From time to time, we may use this information to better design our website and to share with select advertising partners, sponsors, and/or affiliates however IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we will not disclose to these partners, sponsors and/or affiliates anything that could be used to personally identify those individuals.
- Scope of this Policy; Third Party Websites. Although this policy applies to the all information obtained by you for the purpose of accessing or using content controlled and owned by Jetpac Inc, it does not apply to businesses or entities that are not owned or controlled by us.
This website contains links to other third party websites. Please be aware that Jetpac Inc does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of these third party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to take reasonable precautions when sharing your personally identifiable information on third party websites.
- Opt-In Policy. You may “opt in” to receive newsletters, promotional offers and other useful information from us. To unsubscribe from our mailings you may follow the link made available at the bottom of newsletters, or submit a request by replying to the email you wish to unsubscribe from, or by emailing email@example.com.
- Encryption. Any user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
- Amendments. Jetpac Inc reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. Jetpac Inc will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice on its website, when and if the terms of this policy is amended.
- Contact. You may contact Jetpac Inc directly by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding this policy.